Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's the Point?

So, we're all into blogging nowadays. Posting our thoughts and inner monologues for the entire internet to read. Obviously I include myself in this group. But still, you have to sit back for a minute and think, "why?" Why does the world want to know what I'm thinking? Why would I put my business out there for others to see?

I guess it's because we all want to be recgonized or remembered. We want people to know what we've accomplished in our lives, and we want people to think of us after we're gone. Putting a blog out there is the easiest way to do that. With a click of a mouse, whatever we choose to put out there is published and ready for users to find it. It's a way for each person to leave his or her own mark in the world, even if it just ends up a speck on the internet. Still, it's there.

1 comment: